'I wish I hadn't even had the scan': Former Premier League star Dean Windass' heartbreaking update on his dementia diagnosis

New Photo - 'I wish I hadn't even had the scan': Former Premier League star Dean Windass' heartbreaking update on his dementia diagnosis

'I wish I hadn't even had the scan': Former Premier League star Dean Windass' heartbreaking update on his dementia diagnosis


Former Premier League star and Hull City legend Dean Windass has given a heartbreaking update on his dementia diagnosis. The much-travelled, prolific former striker, 56, plundered 234 goals in a career spanning close to 20 years for clubs including Hull, Aberdeen, Middlesbrough and Bradford City. Windass is written into folklore at Hull after his dramatic 2008 play-off final strike sent the Tigers to the Premier League for the first time, while his larger-than-life character also endeared him to fans along the way.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #China #Taiwan #Supreme Court #Sam Harris #Bianca #Diddy

 

NITO POLY © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com